Today I shot Rheanne.
We had beautiful weather and a wood close to her house to explore. I went out with these images in my head:
We had beautiful weather and a wood close to her house to explore. I went out with these images in my head:
I am not sure who the artists are because I am using a new piece of software to view some downloaded images, lectures and papers and I cannot quite work out how it references the work.
I spent an hour in the woods setting up 4 different settings, using two different lenses (24-105mm and 50mm f1.8) along with flash and reflector as necessary. Captured the following:
I spent an hour in the woods setting up 4 different settings, using two different lenses (24-105mm and 50mm f1.8) along with flash and reflector as necessary. Captured the following:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .






No comments:
Post a Comment