Total Pageviews

27 October 2011

Epic fail

At last something I wanted to do that didn't work. This is great because I have learnt so much from it. I now have a better idea of where I want to go with this idea and will think through how best to achieve what I want.

The set up I wanted was an over-exposed image of two hands. What I got was beautifully sharp images of two hands. The reason for it failing was due to light - a dull and rainy day and the light was fading when my models were available. This meant I was unable to get the bright light behind their hands.

Looking through the images again I shouldn't be quite so disappointed. There is potential with the images I captured. I might be tempted to try a few tweaks in photoshop and see what I can do before I organise a reshoot with my models and get what I had in mind.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment