Total Pageviews

14 October 2011

Client G - bouncing children

Brief:
Local fitness trainer, that I meet at network meetings, held a Bounce-a-thon at a school in Loughborough. She asked if I would pop along for half an hour to capture her and the children at the end of the event. These images will be used by her PR company to accompany a press release. As well as on her website to show her diversity.
Set-up:
Had wrongly assumed that they would be outside - but they were in the school Assembly Hall. Good job I took camera bag with ALL equipment.
The Shoot:
This was great fun. My client had organised model release forms as she needed parental consent. Once the children had been identified I could photograph those children only.
Invoice and Delivery:
The most suitable images have been processed and burned to CD ready to be delivered. I have emailed some that will be suitable to accompany the press release and she will choose her favourite. Client paid on the day.
Issues:
The light was awful in the Assembly Hall and as the room was big I had trouble with flash bouncing off walls - they were too far away to help me. As the children were bouncing (the whole point of the event)  there is a lot of motion blur. But I prefer that as this is a movement and activity event. Also I feel that my preferred option of shooting with shallow depth of field (a favourite of mine) is not good for this.
Feedback:
I really enjoyed this shoot and will be doing more for her in the future. She loves the images, has passed her favourites to the PR company and the others will be used on website and in promotional material.
Images:






. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment