GIFT CARD
As I am tightening up how I deliver my networking pitches I am also thinking about what I show to my audience and what offer I am making. I decided on an idea about gift vouchers because I am often asked about delivering training - here are some of the things I am asked:
"My husband bought a camera but he never uses it cos I don't think he understands all the buttons."
"I'm going to buy my mum a camera can you teach her about photography so she gets the best from it."
"My daughter is going to study Art and part of that is photography can you see if she is talented."
"I have loads of images on my computer
but I don't know what to do with them."
but I don't know what to do with them."
If I can have a 'gift card' prepared then in future when I am asked this I can pull a card out of my bag and sell it to them. Also as the holiday season approaches people will be looking for unusual and unique gifts. I like the idea of having the money up front - out of their pockets and into my bank account - that sounds good to me. Then I can take the time to enjoy getting someone interested in photography, inspiring them and helping them enjoy creating images.
I created a visual for this idea which I am about to go and discuss with my graphic designer to see what the best way to tackle this will be.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:
Post a Comment