Client asked me to accompany a film maker to capture images of an archaeological dig in Ashby. Unfortunately I cannot show you dig images until after the county archaeologist has seen the evidence and after the planning application has been submitted - until then the images are embargoed.
I can, however, show you a images of the Museum representative and the film maker.
| Mark and Adam |
| Adam and Mark prepare a piece to camera outside St Helen's Church |
I will not be charging for this work as I appreciate this is about history and about supporting my local Museum. I am however working closely - via the Arts and Sculpture Group - with the Museum and we are planning on contacting the Arts Council, Coalfields Regeneration Trust and a variety of other sources for funding for a number of projects we have in mind. I can see uncharged work done now will reap rewards in the future.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment