Brief:
A contact at one of my network meetings asked if I would be willing to do some group shots of the team at East Staffs CVS. A design format was discussed and I came up with ideas for the shoot which they liked.
Shoot:
Difficult to deal with this many people - particularly when some of them do not want to be photographed. However persevere I must. I tried 3 different set ups with the team and hope that the designer will have one that matches their layout.
Delivery and Invoice:
Processed the most suitable images and prepared an invoice charging for the absolute minimum amount and delivered the CD to the Reception along with my invoice and covering letter.
Feedback:
They loved the images and are using them in their latest brochure, on exhibition material and in their annual report.
Images:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .



No comments:
Post a Comment