Brief:
My personal trainer often updates her website with training and instructional videos. She asked me for a suitable location in the Moira area for her to shot the video. I gave her a list of many - one of which was Moira Furnace - which is the one she chose.
Set-up:
I needed to capture images of her for use on her website along with images of her being filmed to be used on the DVD packing and also on the website.
The Shoot:
This was great fun. The weather was flat and grey - perfect for me but not the video maker.
Invoice and Delivery:
The most suitable images have been processed and burned to CD and posted to her along with an invoice and a covering letter. In the covering letter I send to my clients I explain the license and usage of the images along with copyright and what they are paying for.
Issues:
The CD had somehow corrupted itself and so she was unable to use the images. I burned the images instead to a DVD. I find DVDs to be less flaky.
Feedback:
I really enjoyed this shoot and am hoping to do even more for her in the future. She loves the images and is already using them on her website.
Images:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .




No comments:
Post a Comment