Total Pageviews

31 October 2011

Desktop Product Table

Whilst I was away in Paris FedEx tried to deliver a parcel. Fingers crossed it's the table top product studio.

Went over to Burntwood on way to a gig in Wolverhampton to collect it. It was in a surprisingly enormous box, thought this was going to portable and easy to carry.

Thankfully it was in a smaller box inside the huge box, I modified this box to create handles and make it easy to carry. I will be putting it through its paces on Wednesday when I will have an assistant to help and talk through ideas with.


Product table set up using a light box to illuminate the underneath

As I only have one speedlite flash and I need that to create shadows and light on the surface of the products, I decided to think about a different source of light for underneath the product table thereby illuminating the products on the table in a pleasing way - in particularly the glass. I used my light box to provide a soft even light.

I had tried a spot light earlier in the week but this only produced a very narrow point of light and not what I was after.

Whilst amusing the spot light was not suitable for illuminating the underneath of the table

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment