I am organising a mentor.Someone to bounce ideas around with that has a financially sound head to make sure the decisions I make and the ideas I have in the future are sensible and meaningful.
Our first chat resulted in him encouraging me to take to ALL my business network meetings a product or two for sale on the day. You never know if people have a birthday coming up or a client they want to treat.
The next network meeting I took my packs of notelets along and said they were for sale at £5 each pack (they retail at £7.50) and I sold 7 packs. I had a request for another and someone else asked me to bring cards next time rather than a packs of cards!
Fabulous I will do this each time I network now. Only issue I have is that I ran out of paper and envelopes so I have ordered more and at the weekends I will make more packs and cards.
I am updating them with my new logo!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment