Total Pageviews

11 March 2012

Business Presentation

I have a presentation ready to present - unfortunately I will not be available on 21st March to give it.

I think if you read through my blog here and my client facing blog link here - then you will see that I am doing all that is required for me to happily move from student to business owner in June.

I have consulted:
  • Accountants
  • Solicitors
  • Mentors
  • Tax advisers
  • Business advisers
  • Bank Manager
  • Insurance brookers
  • Web designers
  • Graphic designers
  • Printers
  • Marketing managers
  • Grant advisers
  • Fund operators
  • Local Councils
  • Local Police
  • Local Businesses
  • Chamber of Commerce
  • Local Rotary clubs
  • Other professional photographers

Collaborations with:
  • Animators
  • Graphic designers
  • Interior designers
  • Website designers
  • Local business networks
  • Event co-ordinators
  • Printers
  • Local specialist groups
  • Local museums
  • Local newspapers
  • Other professional photographers
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment