When being asked to do some work I consider the three Cs. When considering them I need to have 2 of the 3 satisfied before agreeing to undertaking a job.
The three are:
- Creativity
- Contacts
- Cost
- If I'm not getting paid but it will be creative work and I may make more contacts for my business - then it is worthwhile.
- If it's not a very creative job but I will get well paid and might make some new contacts - then it is worthwhile.
- If there are no new contacts to be made but it will be creative and I'll get paid - then it is worthwhile.
This is a rule like all rules is meant to be broken but it does help me make a work decision. Sometimes only one of the three will apply. But as long as I am OK with that then there is no problem. But if none apply - then I will politely refuse.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment