Total Pageviews

11 March 2012

Client X - camera appreciation training

A client I have worked with in the past asked me to give her some training on how to use her camera and take better photographs of the women she trains.

We set aside an hour and got down to work. I found out exactly what she needs the images for, what sort of camera she has, the sort of issues she has with it and the issues she has with the final images.

Armed with this information I was able to help her understand her camera better, give her some top tips for when she is capturing her images and some ideas for the future when to make further improvements.

Finished the hour exhausted, paid - but with one very happy client who is more confident about capturing images of the beautiful women she trains. Result

Lessons learned:
I learned something from this- and that is if the client wants to talk about - well, anything - then let them. They are, after all, paying for this. I do not have to cram all the information I know into an hour. They will not remember it all, in fact they will get a headache. But if the client is paying and the client wants to talk then it is only right that I sit and listen!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment