"Sledge hammer to crack a nut"
![]() |
| Sledgehammer |
Because the H4D was new to the studio it was being used for this test shot. Was fascinated by the set-up and use of the black cards to reduce the amount of light hitting the sides of the product.
![]() |
| Black card |
I have used this technique on a photograph I took in the studio a year or so ago.
![]() |
| Black boards were used either side of her face |
I have finally received a quote for the adaptations to my product table so I will be able to experiment with this over the Christmas so it was interesting to see how this studio set it up.
![]() |
| Studio set up |
Love the idea of having the light directly above - very simple. Most useful piece of advice given in relation to lighting is to start with one light and sort it out because then you know what you are dealing with and what you adjustments are doing to the final image. Do not start complicated.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .




No comments:
Post a Comment