Older and wiser
Being self employed means you can be choosey. Do you say YES to every offer of work? Do you choose your clients with care because you trust them to pay you? Do you work with people you like?
Balance that with the need to earn money. Do you say yes to everything because you need the money? Do you lose your creativity? Do you spread yourself too thin?
Accept every offer:
I already choose who I want to work with - I do not accept every offer of work. I do create ideas and products and services to encourage people to spend money with me. This way I can control my working day and have fun and can specialise and keep on top of my work.
Credit Checks:
How do you make sure your clients can pay - there are company registers and if your client is about to spend thousands of pounds with you and you have never heard of them before then it is wise to check their credit rating.
Fun:
You do not have to work with people just because they offer you work. You can choose the fun stuff. You can choose the nice people to work with.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment