Total Pageviews

22 September 2011

Finding new clients

Future work booked in:
  • Magazine shoot lined up for Saturday afternoon. Requires a shot of a 0-5 year old child suitable for the Autumn cover for this local magazine. I have organised the model, her parent, her brother, and my equipment. Model release forms are prepared. Quote given.
  • I have a family portrait shoot lined up for early December. Venue to be confirmed but quote given for half a days work.

Need to make sure business is a steady flow and ensure I have business filling each week.

Finding New Clients:
Stud Manager - At my weekly network meeting this morning (Thursday this week instead of the usual Friday) I asked a contact who keeps racehorses if there was a chance to see his filly. He has been promising this for the past few months. He has given me the contact details for his Stud Manager and has advised him that I will be in touch. His filly is being sold in October and she will need a brochure preparing in advance of her sale.

I will make sure I offer to undertake other work when I visit the stud as I know they are having a new stallion and they will need to prepare a stallion brochure to sell his 'attributes'. They will also require livery and training brochures.
Have called on landline and mobile - no reply - left a message - will try later and tomorrow.
Date and time booked ... 10.30am Wednesday 28th September.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment