Looking for clients in every avenue and grabbing every opportunity.
I was boxing this morning with my personal trainer and she was telling me that she had received some free PR advice. Part of this deal is that she will be given sports equipment to review. I said I would happily do product shots of any equipment she is given so that I am increasing my product portfolio. Ultimately I can offer to sell the images back to the PR company or the manufacturers.
A happy day with possible future potential.
I was impressed by the PR company's strategy during this time of recession. To target small sole trader businesses and offer free support.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Hi
ReplyDeleteVery impressed with your proactive start to all of your client meetings, etc.
You have attacked this project with real energy. I feel that your website may need some alterations however as its catchment is to broad and not focussed enough.
Steve