Total Pageviews

15 February 2012

Testing the Market

I have an idea which I am considering which might become my USP. I have been considering this idea for a while now and thinking about the best audience to approach who might be most interested in this product.

At a recent Business Show I had the chance to speak to companies with the profile I'm looking for and discussed my idea. They were very interested and said as soon as I am ready to go to market with the idea to contact them.

Brilliant - now I need to work out a pricing structure for this - the basics and the extras; have a discussion about it with my mentor and then plan a way to present it and then get out there and get me some customers.

Feel like a real business woman.

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment