Total Pageviews

03 February 2012

Client O - Photo Restoration

BACKGROUND:
Another networking client has asked for help in restoring an old photograph of Enderby Band.
SITUATION:
The photograph had previously been restored and it was in a very delicate and fragile state. It was taken around 1895 so I felt privileged to have this item in my possession for a week or so. I was given one photograph to scan and restore and then print, mount and frame and another that needs mounting and framing.
PROCESS:
I spent a very pleasant hour or so scanning and restoring the image.
INVOICE AND DELIVERY:
Bubble wrapped the frames, prepared an invoice, burned the restored image to CD so he can use them again and added my new business card/tag. Very satisfying.
IMAGES:



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment