Time-Lapse Photography:
I have got seriously interested in creating time-lapse photography. I have purchased a Remote Timer for my camera and been experimenting. I will post links to the films on Vimeo when I get chance to do it - although looks like I can post them here. I wont show all my steps and progression. Suffice to say it has been fun and a HUGE learning curve.
I have taken advice from Lance and Rich and also made contact with an animator and she has really given my ideas wings. This has also resulted in her asking me to quote for a film she is working on and me providing the set up for a time-lapse section in the film. Quote given but think I may have over done it as I have no idea what she needs. Will discuss and see how to pitch my offer in the future for work that I can do with her.
I am producing a time-lapse 'film' for NHS for their Excellence Awards evening and Burton Albion are interested in making use of it to promote their conference facilities. This has made me realise that there is an offer here that I can make to local hotels and conference venues. My Friday morning network is focusing on getting leads in the hospitality market and this will include hotels so I will be getting on top of my skills and ideas for this technique and seeing if I can have some 'films' in the bag to show to potential clients what I can do.
In the meantime I am working hard on increasing my skills and getting as much information and advice from Lance, Richard and Tilley.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment