My plan over the next 3 months is to re brand myself in preparation for relaunching the business once I graduate in June. During that time I am considering what my USP is, what the main focus of my business will be and where my commercial future lies. (Developing robust business plans, contacts, support etc).
Consideration will also be given to being able to continue enjoying personal projects and finding the time, space and money to continue them. It is important to me to surround myself with artistic and creative people - I am therefore ensuring that I don't just network with business people but with creative people too - and sometimes specifically. To this end I am organising a creative network group amongst my Alumni and finding out if the Burton Creative network can be restarted.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment